Adapting to the increase of virtual seminars in the HEP community, we are happy to announce our new community-sourced seminar database.
Post and search for seminars around the world at:https://inspirehep.net/seminars
- Past and future seminars can be searched for and filtered by series and subjects.
- Times are displayed in your timezone.
- Speakers and affiliations are linked to their INSPIRE pages.
How do I post a new seminar?
As the seminar database is populated and maintained by users, anyone with an ORCID can submit new entries:
- Click on Submit > Seminar on the top right of the page.
2. Login with your ORCID to submit a new seminar.
3. The seminar appears immediately in the list of seminars.
The submitter is able to modify a seminar any time via the edit buttons that appear in the bottom of each entry.
The High-Energy Physics community’s feedback has always been part of shaping and improving INSPIRE. If you have more ideas or features that would improve your experience with the new INSPIRE seminars, please contact us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> with feedback or suggestions.